Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Titus Women April


Last Thursday we had our Titus Women meeting for April. We were taught how to make beeswax candles by our pastor's lovely wife Lynda. It was so much fun. You can find directions to make your own here. We made tapered ones and they are so pretty. I gave a set to my mother in law since she couldn't make it and she loved them. They smell just wonderful too.

After we finished that we enjoyed some refreshments and discussed frugal tips and ideas. My friend Lisa shared some ideas for children and I spoke about ways to save with food. As usual the ladies there had many great thoughts and ideas to share and we all learned quite alot!

I am really enjoying this time spent with other ladies learning from one another and growing closer together, what a blessing!

The photo above is of Lynda and my niece (who is trying to hide) taken at the meeting.~smile~

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: