Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Housework and New Little Monkeys


Yesterday was a wonderful day and I was able to get so much accomplished. Don't you just love that feeling! I got all our windows washed, they get so dirty over the winter and it is so nice to able to look out of fresh clear windows ~smile~ I also got the floors washed and vacuumed, dusted, caught up on our laundry and generally tidied up the house. I cooked dinner in the afternoon as well so I was free to relax when my little monkey went home. I was quite pleased about this when I discovered an old Bing Crosby movie on TV that I hadn't seen before - Road to Hong Kong. I love Bing Crosby so I settled in with a needlepoint I am working on and enjoyed the film.

Yesterday I also had an interview with a couple who are looking for childcare for the next six weeks. They have two very sweet little girls ages 3 and 1 1/2. They will be starting with me on Monday! This will fill up my spaces and take me up to my holidays. Then it looks like I will be off for July and quite part time for August as my little guy's Mommy is a teacher and off for the summer so I will just have a couple of part timers. It will be nice to have more free time over the summer to go exploring and visiting etc. I will surely miss the little ones but we will see what God has in store for us. Many times I have made plans only to discover that God has made different ones for me so I'll wait and see what is in store!

Happy Tuesday!

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: