Monday, December 17, 2007

Plans for the Day


Today I don't have my little monkeys as I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I can't take them with me, so I have the day ahead of me.

My hubby is off work as well since the roads were too bad for him to go to work at 6. I am hoping they are not too bad this afternoon as my appt. is in another town. I am happy he is home because I won't have to worry about him all day and because he will be able to take me to my appointment and I won't have to drive. I am such a winter driving chicken!


So what to do with a free Monday......I made up plates of cookies, so I will drop those off today. I will also catch up on some housework and work on a few projects I still have to complete before Christmas.


For dinner tonight we are having some steaks that were barbecued and frozen earlier and some beef "rice and roni" along with some beans. The beef rice and roni is one of the mixes I made up and have ready in the pantry. I can't remember where I found the recipe but it is a real money saver and so convenient to have ready.


I better get on with things or I won't get anything done! ~smile~


Blessings,

Liisa


No comments: