Monday, December 10, 2007

Just One Little Monkey


Today will be a little quiet around here. I only have one little monkey to look after today, he is the littlest one - 10 months old. The other two that were supposed to be here today are siblings and one of them has a horrible stomach virus that seems to be going around the area. Today is day 4 for the poor little thing so I am praying for speedy recovery for her. I am also praying that this virus misses everyone else. Can you imagine 4 days of it? This seems to be the average length of it from what I have heard.


On the bright side I may be able to get a few extra things done today and complete my chore list for the day. Mondays are laundry days here so I'll change the beds and get all the laundry caught up and I may even have time to iron the bedding today, instead of tomorrow. I hope to be able to get some work done on the scarf I am making for my son for Christmas. It is a long standing tradition that I make him a scarf every Christmas - he never wears a scarf but that is all part of this silly tradition! I also want to get some more Christmas baking done. I have a lady who requested a tray of baking for the holidays and offered to pay for it! I told her not to worry about that! I also want to be able to deliver a tray of baking to the medical clinic, bank and dentist's office before Christmas. I am hoping to get a doctor's appt. soon so I better get busy! Due to the shortage of doctors in our area I have to go to a town 20 minutes away to see mine so it will be nice if I can deliver the baking at the same time.


Anyway, I guess I will never get anything done if I stay on here much longer!


Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Liisa
P.S. Isn't that picture of the wee monkey amazing? Who can see things like this and still deny the existence of God?

No comments: