Friday, December 28, 2007

Clearing Out


Today I am going to start clearing out the house. I am going to sort through everything and be tough and get rid of the things we never use or wear. I am a pack rat at heart and I am always thinking that I should save this or that in case I may need it one day. That one day never seems to come though. So it is time to be brutal and bite the bullet and clear out. I know it will be so nice to have everything organized and easy to find once I do this so today is the day! I have several projects planned for the next few days in preparation for the new year. It is always so nice to start it off on the right note with everything clean and fresh and organized!


Blessings,

Liisa

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Hi, Happy New Year... My family and myself have just been talking about this, we have many clothes that dont fit ect so we have decided to take them to the local animal charity near us. So hopefully we will be nice and clutter free!
Have a great new year
Priscilla x