Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blessed Christmas


I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful day with family and friends! I wish you every happiness today and through out the coming year.


I am having a little break between breakfast clean up and lunch preparations and thought I would pop in for a moment. My sister and her children spent Christmas eve with us and are here for the day as well. My hubby is at work until 3 , my son is enjoying his gifts, my sister is out for a walk with my nephew, my niece is curled up in a favorite chair reading some magazines and there is Christmas music in the background. Quite a peaceful day here though I wish my hubby was able to stay home all day today.


So far this morning we have enjoyed a breakfast of sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit, pancakes and rye and white toast (the white was homemade in my new bread maker! ~smile~) and had a rousing game of Cranium Cadoo.


Last night I was blessed to be able to attend the Christmas Eve service at church with my hubby, son and the rest of the family. It was wonderful to sit next to my hubby and hear his rich voice in song next to me as we celebrated the birth of our Saviour. We walked home afterward enjoying the winter evening. It was wonderful.


Well, it is about time to get lunch started so I better get back at it!


Blessings,

Liisa

No comments: