Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Too Many Thoughts


I have so many things that I want to post about and the list is growing everyday so by the time the weekend rolls around there will be a mile long post of every topic which will take me all day if I don't post some now. ~smile~ I have a little time this afternoon as my little monkeys have gone down for nap and dinner is already underway so I thought I would post a little of what has been going on.

Tonight for dinner I am roasting a 9.5 lb. chicken. My hubby brought home four of them and they are huge! So tonight we will have roast chicken and homemade chicken rice and roni with mixed vegetables on the side. Then I will take all the rest of the meat and cut it up and divide it into packages for pot pies, chicken curry and fried rice. We will get many meals from this one chicken.

I have been spending time in prayer and reading the scriptures and it has been good. One scripture that stood out for me is John 10:27-28 which says....

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

Isn't that a wonderful, comforting scripture? No one can snatch them out of my hand. Awesome! I am so grateful that I can count myself as one of His sheep. Can you? If you would like to know how you can become one of His sheep and recieve eternal life please leave me a comment and I would be most happy to discuss this with you via email.

At my physiotherapy appointment last night I was able to share this scripture because of a sweater I chose to wear that had my sister's store logo on the back. The conversation just naturally led to that point. You never know when what you wear will open a door to share with someone. Be ready!

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: