Saturday, February 23, 2008

Moon Corona


I saw one of these for the first time on Thursday night. The night was cold, crisp and clear and we were just coming out of our Titus Women meeting when we looked up and saw such beauty I couldn't have imagined. Around the moon was a ring of yellow, then red, blue and then green. It was so incredibly lovely. We just stood and admired it to spite the cold.

Thank you Lord for the incredible gift you give us in the beauty of Your creation.

Praise the Lord!

Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

That really is beautiful, Liisa. I was bummed I missed the recent eclipse--I didn't read about it until after the fact!

Liisa said...

We missed it too! My hubby mentioned it to me when we were already in bed, I hadn't heard about it until then!

Blessings,
Liisa