Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time Flies!


I can't believe how quickly time flies when you are busy! I have been planning our next Titus Women meeting which is tomorrow night with the help of my wonderful friend Lisa. I am quite excited about this one as we will be learning how to make homemade soup and we will get to bring some home with us! I have spent quite a bit of time searching for the right devotional to share as there may be a mix of Christians and non- Christians. I finally settled on this one.

Now all I have left to do for the meeting is to bake something yummy for coffee time...hmmmm....perhaps we should have something savory as well. I will have to have a peek through my recipes and see what I can find. ~smile~

I have also been working on the posters and invitations for our Easter weekend activities and for the comedian which will be performing at our church in April. Easter weekend we will be having a Good Friday Service at 11 a.m. Saturday we are having a Family Time from 2-4 p.m. where we will have activities and games for children as well as watching the Veggie Tales Easter movie. We will be giving each child a few Easter themed coloring pages and a 4 pack of crayons with an invitation to Sunday's pancake breakfast and Easter service.

Also on the go are plans for future Titus Women meetings including printing invitations to upcoming events. Next month we will be learning to scrapbook and some future ideas include self defense (still waiting for the police officer to get back to us on the date), flower arranging, meals for the freezer and child friendly foods and crafts.


So it's a busy time but alot of really wonderful things are in the works.

Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Liisa,

Let me know if you try either of the recipes I posted. The brunch went great!

Liisa said...

I am glad to hear it went well! I will let you know when we have our brunch how the recipes turn out. It is not until May but since being put on the social team we are trying to get all these events sorted out in advance!

Blessings,
Liisa