Monday, August 25, 2008

Computer Troubles


Our computer is having some major issues and is going away to be fixed and upgraded. Since it is going to a friend my hubby has at work who is very busy it may be quite a while before we get it back.

I have prepared some posts which are scheduled to be published (what a nice option!) and I will try and get to the library as I am able to check comments etc. so if I don't respond right away that is why. I am really going to miss checking blogs daily (I may be addicted!) but I will be getting alot more done around here - so it is a good thing.

Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Byeeeeee.....I'lllll misss youuuuu. Just read the next chapter in Chronicles and possibly the next for this week. I'll pray for a quick recovery...lol.

Liisa said...

I'll miss you too! ~smile~
I'll read those chapters and hope to be back soon!

Blessings,
Liisa