Sunday, August 31, 2008

An Award!



Thank you to Traci of Living the Good Life for awarding me the Smile Award. Traci is a wonderful lady who always makes me laugh - she and I have so much in common and she has been a blessing to me.

The Smile award was created by http://thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/2008/07/smile-award_11.html and now I get to pass this award on to 5 people.

Here are the rules.....
You've Been Awarded...
THE SMILE AWARD's rules are:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (http://thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/2008/07/smile-award_11.html)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver. (s)

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from other.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.


I give this award to .....


Carrie at With All That I've Been Given. Carrie has such an encouraging blog and is a wonderful example to others.

Monica at The Homespun Heart.
I have learned so much from Monica and am always encouraged to be a better person when I visit there.

Melissa at A Little Loveliness Lovely certainly descibes this blog which inspires me everytime I visit.

Cat at The Vintage Housewife her blog always makes me smile! She's truly a vintage housewife.

Sheri at Purely His. She is a beautiful lady with a heart for the Lord and her blog is an encourgement to me.

So there you have it!

Thanks again Traci!

Blessings,
Liisa

8 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Ok, so is your computer back or are you using someone else's computer? I thought you'd be out awhile, so I haven't responded to the email....I'll get to it.

Also, I missed Bible study on Thursday to take mom for colonoscepy..sp?....anyhow, they read two chapters. Let me know your take when you get a chance.

Melissa Lester said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award! I feel so honored. I'm so glad you left me a comment so I could follow the links to your lovely spot. I love your header and the warm feelings that vintage artwork evokes. I look forward to browsing through your previous posts!

Liisa said...

Thank you Melissa!

Blessings,
Liisa

Sheri said...

Thank you Lisa! You are so sweet to give me the "Smile Award!" And I look forward to reading more of your blog too. What a blessing to know we are sisters in the Lord.

I'm not on-line much these days, but will work on giving the award to a few of my dear blogging friends in the upcoming weeks.

Thank you again and May the Lord bless you and your family!

~ Sheri

Liisa said...

You are quite welcome Sheri! Thanks for popping in.

Traci - I already emailed you but for those who may be wondering too if my computer is back.....my computer is here but it will be going in tomorrow as it is still having problems and new ones too!
So I will be without internet for quite sometime I am sure but I will be trying to check in at the library as I am able.

Blessings,
Liisa

The Vintage Housewife... said...

OOOH SWEET DOLL...THANK YOU...OH YA! CAN YOU SEE ME DOING MY BEAUTY QUEEN WAVE...U HUH YEP ITS ME CAT I GOT AN AWARD FROM ALL OF MY DAYS...UHUH UHUH UHUH...HEE HEE THANKS CAT

*carrie* said...

Liisa,

Thank you very much for thinking of me. I'll pass this on later this week!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Liisa,

Thank you so much for sharing your award with me!

I love the song I'm hearing on your blog right now! (Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary...)

Have a great week!
Monica