Friday, February 10, 2017

What a Crazy Week!

 
Wow what a crazy week this has been! Monday I was busy all day baking and cleaning. I made bread, herbed dinner rolls, an apple cake, and some pizza dough for our dinner.
Tuesday we had our Pastor and his wife over for dinner. It was a wonderful evening but a busy day getting ready.~smile~  I cleaned the house, made beef stroganoff, and a chocolate cream pie. Tuesday is also the day I have ladies over for a Bible study! Oh and I also had a reaction to a medication I just started and had vision issues just for an added little bit of "excitement" in my week.
Wednesday I had to go to a nearby city for a CT scan. It is a 45 minute drive so my Mum and I made the most of the trip and did some shopping too and went out for lunch.
Thursday I took my Mum back to that same city for a cortisone shot in her knee.
God is so good by the way - I did so much praying about the weather as winter driving is not my friend and we were supposed to have snow squalls and blowing snow both those days. But God heard and answered because the snow missed the road we had to take completely until we were very nearly back home Thursday!
Today I had to catch up some laundry and do some housework from 2 days away from home. I had a lovely coffee break with a sweet older lady who lives next door and walked down town for a few errands just before my hubby arrived home from work.
Tomorrow we drive 3 hours to drop my Mum and my son's girlfriend off at the airport (they are heading to Cuba!) Then 3 hours back home. However we are going to make some stops along the way back and enjoy some time out with our son.
Sunday my friend and I teach our Sunday school class and then it's time for Church.
Whew!
Hope you have had a good week too!
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: