Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Beautifying My Home

I have been doing some projects to simplify, organize and beautify our home. This is what I did today.
Every time I looked at the tv stand it bothered me that you could see everything in it - the printer, blue ray player, a stack of dvds, printer paper etc. It just always looked messy no matter how I tidied it. So my solution was to make some curtains for the doors.
I  found some small curtains at the second hand store, for a dollar, that I cut down and remade to fit the glass. Then I bought some little curtain rods, also for a dollar a package.
 I attached them with stick on hooks I got at the dollar store. The top two are up right and the bottom 2 are facing down to hold the lower rod.
What a difference it makes to that corner of the living room. It make sme smile every time I see it! The whole project cost me about $3.50 - so worth it! ~smile~

Happy Wednesday!
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: