Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Cold But So Beautiful

Today it is -20 degrees Celsius with a high today of -11 degrees, however there is a windchill of -28 degrees and a snow squall warning. This means that the little ones and I are house bound again today and likely tomorrow as well. There are upsides to this though...First it is very beautiful outside. Everything is crisp and clear and fresh.
This is the view out my kitchen window right now (the picture does not do it justice) so many shades of white - breathtaking.


The other upside is that I am home. I am really enjoying the forced time inside, I have been able to get alot done and spend some real quality time with the littles as well as being more creative with ways to keep them busy. They miss going out though. Children love routine so when we cannot get out for our daily walk it can really throw them off. But so far so good!

Hope you are enjoying your day too!

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: