Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Right Now


Right now I am cooking macaroni and cheese for the monkeys lunch which I then just have to reheat when we get home from playgroup. I am also cooking some rice to make these for dinner tonight. To go with it I am making stromboli. Right now I am cooking the filling which will be ground beef, onions, green peppers (still from our freezer) and garlic. Before baking I will sprinkle on some of the chipotle that my hubby made. I already grated the cheddar and have set it aside in the fridge until I assemble it this afternoon. For the dough I will be making this Pizza dough in the bread machine....

Pizza Dough
(makes 2 - 12" pizza crusts)

1 cup water
2 tbsp. water
2 tbsp. oil
3 cups flour
3 tsp. wheat gluten
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 1/2 tsp. yeast

Put in order in bread machine.
Select dough cycle.

I can't remember where I found this recipe so if it is yours please let me know so I can give you credit for it.

Yesterday I found a bag full of Polly Pocket toys, a large house with furniture, playground equipment, lots of little dolls, a horse and carriage and a mermaid play set with castle for $1.99 at the second hand store so I picked it up for the "big girls" One of them has been playing with it all morning!

Right now though she is "reading" some train books to the littles. So cute! I love, love, love our library! I can go online and select the books I would like from all of the branches in our county and they call me when they are there. It is a great source for movies as well and so very easy.

I have a white bread going in the bread machine right now, it is a rapid cycle one that is very good and I love that it is ready in half the time it normally takes.
You can find the recipe here.

Well I think the rice is done so I better finish that up. I still need to grate the dry bread for the bread crumbs I will be needing. Then it is off to playgroup!

Happy Wednesday!
Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

Lori said...

You are in serious cooking mode today!

Liisa said...

I really like to get as much done in the morning as I can because afternoons are pretty chaotic when the monkeys wake up from nap!

Blessings,
Liisa