Monday, January 26, 2009

Hearty Chicken and Noodle Casserole


I just made this yummy casserole for a friend of mine and her hubby. She is going in for a procedure this morning and I don't expect she will be up to cooking tonight.

You can find the recipe here, though I left out the Parmesan cheese because I didn't have any and I used rotini noodles instead of egg noodles, I also used old white cheddar so you can't really see that melted on the top in the picture. It was really quick and easy and tastes so good! It's an easy recipe to make for someone who could use a meal brought to them whether they are ill, having a rough day or just had a new baby. It was made even easier for me since I had the chicken cooked, cubed and portioned in the freezer already.

Now I had best get on to the rest of my chores for today!

Happy Monday!
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: