Monday, December 1, 2008

Table Centre Pieces

The other day my little monkeys and I went to help my friend make centre pieces for the Christmas Dinner at her her church. Well the little monkeys really went to play in the nursery while I helped make centre pieces.~smile~

They are having a musical before dinner that ties the Gospel to cookie baking so we made a cookie in a jar for the centre of each table. We will put a card under a chair at each table when I help decorate next week and whoever has it under their chair will be able to take the jar home.

It is always fun to get together and work with other ladies and today was no exception!

Here are some pictures of our efforts.....



I had to get the little ones home for lunch before we finished off the jars so I made the labels at home. Hopefully I will be able to get a picture of the finished jars and the room all set for the banquet when I go and help decorate.

Happy Monday!
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: