Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Felt Foods

I have been busy making felt foods as Christmas gifts for two of my little monkeys. They just love the play food they have at playgroup so I thought I would make them some of their own out of felt. There are tons of great sites that you can get ideas from and directions just search for felt foods.

Here is the assortment each of the little ones will receive....





Here they are all packaged up and ready to be wrapped.....



I hope they like them!

Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

Lori said...

These look so cute! I've been seeing a lot of felt food online lately, but I've yet to order any. I still delude myself that one day I'll have a chance to make things like this.

Liisa said...

Thanks Lori! They were quite easy to make but did take a bit of time.

Blessings,
Liisa