Friday, December 5, 2008

Love Brownies

My hubby is coming home today from a conference. He's been gone since Wednesday and I miss him so much! Life is just not the same when he is away.

Whenever he goes away I make him "Love Brownies" to take along whether it is a trip for work or a fishing trip with the guys.

Love Brownies got their name because I make them to let my hubby know I love him and will miss him while he is away. They provide a nice snack in the hotel room or cabin without having to pick something up and he really likes them - so do the guys he goes away with! ~smile~

Here is the recipe.....

Love Brownies

3/4 cup margarine melted
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
Chocolate chips as desired.

Mix in one bowl in order given.
Pour into a greased 8" square pan
Bake for about 35 minutes at 350 degrees or until they test done.

Do you do anything special for your hubby when he goes away? I would love to hear what you do.

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: