Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Word to the Wise

Make very sure that a wee little black current Bentasil lozenge does not make it into your dryer with your load of whites.


They are sneaky little things! I am always so careful to empty pockets and sort the laundry so colors don't run and everything was fine when I put the clothes in the dryer so imagine my surprise when I opened my dryer and saw purple everywhere! I don't know how I missed it.
~sigh~

We are off to do some shopping today to replace what was ruined. How blessed we are that we have the ability to do that. Thank you Lord.


Blessings,
Liisa

3 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Ewwwww......I'm so sorry!!!

Lori said...

Oh, yeah, it's so annoying when that happens. Recently a color shirt snuck it's way into the whites, and what a bummer.

Liisa said...

Thanks for your comments, it was a nasty mess but all is well now and I am double and triple checking pockets from now on!

Blessings,
Liisa