Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In Appreciation

I wanted to let two special people at my son's school know how much I appreciate the time and effort they have put in to making his year a success. Since we are cutting back our expenses I needed something low cost but still nice. This is what I came up with.....




Banana Bread! I was at the grocery store yesterday and Mondays are the days produce gets marked down so the bananas that were 59 cents a pound on Sunday were all 19 cents a pound! I made up two loaves and then wrapped them using bows and paper I had on hand. It is hard to tell in the piture but the pink one is wrapped in hand made paper and has little flowers and leaves in it. The burgundy one is gift wrap with a piece cut out of a paper bag to go around the middle. I hope that they enjoy them!

What kind of things do you give for end of the year gifts?

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: