Saturday, January 19, 2008

Today is the Day


Today is the day! I have finally faced the fact that I need to get back on my diet. I was doing so well before Christmas but then took "a little break". Well that little break has ended up not being so little and now with all the junk food and poor eating habits of the last month I have really noticed not only weight gain but I am just not feeling as well as I should so today is the day! Now why am I telling you all this? For accountability and motivation! I figure if I post this on here for the world to see then I will actually get my bottom in gear and really do it. Mind you I could have picked a better day as today we are going to a near by city and to our favorite European store which sells so many wonderful foods not to mention yummy treats like my all time favorite German chocolate bars! Afterwards we are going out for dinner. ~sigh~ Oh well, I really feel like today is the day to start this again so I will see how I make out!

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: