Saturday, January 5, 2008

The End of Holidays


I was surprised with two extra days with no little monkeys this past week. Thursday my hubby was busy at the farm so I was able to go to the church and help with some sorting out, cleaning up and organizing. It was a really nice time spent with a lady I really admire. Then yesterday I was able to spend the day alone with my hubby and he even took me out for lunch. It was so nice...I felt like we were on a date! It is wonderful because I feel even more in love with him than I did years ago. He still gives me that feeling in the pit of my stomach....you know the one I mean! We've been together since I was 15 and that is 20 years ago now! Life is good!

Anyway, I am actually looking forward to everything getting back to normal and the routine of daily life. Holidays are wonderful but it is good to get things back on track! Monday my hubby is back to his regular shift and my son is back to school and all my little monkeys will be back. ~smile~

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: