Wednesday, November 7, 2007

White as Snow

We awoke this morning to a winter wonderland! This picture was taken from my front porch looking down the street. I love snow and I especially love the way everything is so fresh and new. I was thinking about that as I was doing my online Bible study this morning.
We were reading 2 Corinthians 5 this morning and this verse really stood out for me....

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

When we accept Christ we are a new creation. We are fresh and new!

That put me in mind of this scripture.....

Psalm 103:11-12 (New International Version)
11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;
12 as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

They are gone! You can't get further away than east is from west. God is so very good.

I am just praising the Lord today for all He has done for me and enjoying the beauty outside!
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: