Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Love Conference

Only one more sleep! A group of ladies from our church and I are off to the First Love Conference in Niagara Falls tomorrow! I am so excited. We have gone twice before and it has been such a blessing. It is an amazing experience. The praise and worship is incredible and the speakers have always been so inspiring. This year it is Liz Curtis Higgs so I am especially looking forward to seeing her. It also doesn't hurt that it is being held in a beautiful hotel and you don't have to make beds or do dishes, or vacuum, or cook or anything! This trip is my birthday present from my sweetheart hubby! I am so excited!!



Here is a link if you would like to know more about the conference....



See you Monday! I'll have lots of pictures!
Here are a few from the last couple of years, most of them are from our free time and there is one of us at the candlelight banquet on the Saturday night. Can you guess which one I am in the banquet picture?







Sorry, I am new to blogging and can't seem to get my pictures lined up!

Blessings,

Liisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see a picture of you, Liisa! Why did you take sooo long? ~grin

Liisa said...

It is funny that I consider you one of my closest friends and yet you have never even seen me before this! What a thing the internet is!

Incase anyone else is wondering in the picture of the banquet I am on the left with the white blouse and pink sweater with the long hair. The other ladies in the pictures are Eunice, Wilma, my sister Leanne, Brenda,Lisa H. and Lynda. All wonderful women and such fun to be with!

With love,
Liisa