Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Playgroup and Other Happenings



Well, it is gloomy, rainy kind of day here but that is o.k. because today is playgroup day. The little ones are over joyed, they look forward to Wednesday's all week. Playgroup is run by the Early Years center and they provide all kinds of wonderful toys, crafts, activities, songs and stories. It is also a great opportunity to meet with other moms and caregivers for some adult conversation! We can discuss issues and offer advice as well as just visit - I enjoy it almost as much as the children. ~smile~ I am especailly looking forward to it as my friend Lisa will be there today!
My house is filled with the smell of cinnamon right now as I am making a cinnamon swirl bread. This is the first time I have made it but it smells wonderful.
This afternoon during nap time I hope to be able to do some ironing and perhaps work on a project or two. I will also start the chili for dinner which we will have with biscuits. Perfect food for a chilly day!
Tonight is a night to just relax at home as a family. Since Monday night I had a Social Team meeting at the church and last night my hubby was busy at a friend's farm and my son had his girlfriend over I am really looking forward to us all being together this evening.
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: