Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday

This is my first time participating in Works-For-Me Wednesday but I wanted to share what works for me at lunch time. I have four little ones to feed each day. One of them is only 9 months old so I need to feed him myself and he is often in a REALLY big hurry to eat. It can be a little stressful trying to get the others lunch while he is letting me know (loudly) that he is ready to eat. What I do now is to make lunches in the morning before we go out for our walk. I can get this done while the little one naps and the girls are doing their craft. Then when we come home it is all ready and all I have to do is set it out for them. If it is a hot dish I just microwave it for 30 seconds and we are ready to eat. This really works for me. For more ideas visit Rocks In My Dryer.

Blessings,
Liisa

4 comments:

Candace said...

That is a great tip!

Welcome to Works for me!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Great tip -- it's always nice when we can get something done ahead of time!

Dawn said...

I have a 9 month old, too, so I know how demanding they can be! This sounds like a great solution that can reduce some stress. Thanks for sharing.

Liisa said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments!

Blessings,
Liisa