Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh No!

I opened my bedroom door this morning and I was greeted with a horrific smell. Upon further investigation I discovered that our little friend from the other day must have come back for a visit. Unfortunately the dog had been let out sprayed and let back in! EEEWWWWWW!!!!
Things are awfully fragrant here this morning and I am just waiting for the vet to open so I can get some special skunk shampoo for the dog. I washed her once with her regular shampoo and locked her in the mudroom. I just opened the door and nearly got knocked over by the smell. Poor baby. She looks so sad in there.
I have some helpful tips on getting the smell out of the house but am told it may take a few days. ~sigh~ I was also told that our dog is the fourth one people have heard about getting sprayed in town recently. I have tons of sympathy for the other three families that have dealt with this!
Life in a small town....I still wouldn't trade it for anything!

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: