Monday, September 15, 2008

Salsa! Salsa! Salsa!


Guess what I have been up to? Yep, making salsa! My hubby brought me home a big box full of tomatoes so I spent yesterday afternoon making salsa. I made a great big pot full and made another pot full this morning. I just love salsa and it makes it so much better when you make it yourself and know what exactly is in it - no chemicals or artificial ingredients. My hubby even grew the tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos and onions that went into it!

I am just hoping that there will be more tomatoes for Titus Women! I am not sure though because we got such hard rain all weekend and high winds and the guys said the garden was beaten up pretty badly with all the tomatoes dropping to the ground. It is also likely under water at this point like most of the fields around here. ~sigh~ I will just trust that whatever happens God already knows about it and it will all work out the way it should.

Oh I just read Romans 8 this morning for our email Bible study- what a wonderful chapter! Read it today if you get a moment - it's worth it!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: