Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to School


Well today is the first day of school here. I know one teenage boy who is less than thrilled about this event! My son is in grade 12 this year. I can't hardly believe it. It truly seems like yesterday he was so excited and I walked him to his first day in kindergarten now I am fighting a 17 year old out of bed who is let's just say less than ecstatic about the whole thing. However I know that like every other year once he gets there he will be happy and be back in the swing of things and able to spend time with his friends. I am really going to miss him though. I was quite used to having him here during the day. *sniff*

Blessings,
Liisa

1 comment:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

YEah....well, get ready for the roller coaster ride. My oldest spent the entire year preparing me for her flight....to the point where I opened the door and almost shoved her out....rofl. Sheesh...it wasn't pretty. We are still working on the realationship...sigh....

Have a great day!!!!