Monday, November 17, 2008

Three Things About Me


My sister emailed me this but I thought I would share it here and see if anyone else would like to tell us 3 Things About Them.




3 THINGS ABOUT ME.....

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD:


1. Filler Operator at a salad dressing factory - YUCK

2. Spa Manager

3. Childcare Provider



3 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:


1. Hornepayne Ontario

2. Montreal Quebec

3. The Pas Manitoba


3 SHOWS THAT I WATCH:


1. 17 Kids and Counting

2. Wife Swap

3. Trading Spouses




3 PLACES THAT I HAVE BEEN:


1. England

2. Bolivia

3. Argentina


3 PLACES I HAVE BEEN THIS WEEK:


1. Church

2. Walmart

3. Dollar Store

3 PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY:


1. My sister

2. My hubby

3. My Mum


3 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:


1. Lasagna

2. Chicken Fingers

3. Anything Mexican


3 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:


1. There is no place like home

2. Up North

3. Scotland

3 THINGS I WOULD RATHER BE DOING:


1. Snuggling with my hubby

2. Sewing

3. Living up north.



THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:


1. Growing in my faith

2. Reaching out to others

3. Holidays



Who wants to play..........

Happy Monday!

Blessings,
Liisa

Picture from www.allposters.com

No comments: