Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow!


I don't think there is anything much more beautiful than a cool winter morning when everything is peaceful and quiet. When the trees are covered in snow and everything is fresh and white. I love to go out and shovel the walkway early in the morning. I am usually out before anyone else is around and it is just so still, so beautiful with the sun coming up and everything has a kind of blue glow. It is hard to describe but it really started my day off on a perfect note this morning.

Today I am going to put away all of our fall decorations and set out all of my snowmen!

I am sure this snow will go away again before winter arrives for good but for today it is very pretty.

Happy Tuesday!

Blessings,
Liisa

The pisture above is from www.allposters.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I long for the snow down here in Tennessee!! My children have never seen a good amount of snow, which I consider a small tragedy. Oh, please, this year... LET IT SNOW!!!

Liisa said...

I have always lived where there is ALOT of snow each winter so I cannot imagine not having it....I hope you get a good snow this year!

Blessings,
Liisa