Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fiddle Faddle

Yesterday afternoon I made some homemade fiddle faddle. It was so easy and so good so I thought I would share the recipe with you here. My hubby and son loved it and my hubby usually dislikes anything like this so I was quite pleased.


I don't remember where I found this recipe so if it is yours please let me know and I will give you credit for it.

Fiddle Faddle

6 quarts popped corn, unsalted
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup of butter
1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
pinch soda
pinch salt

Cook sugar and margarine for 5 minutes over high heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour over popcorn in a very large container (I split the popcorn into two very large bowls)
Mix well until popcorn is evenly coated with liquid.
Place on 2 cookie sheets and place in the oven for 1 hour at 200 degrees.

Enjoy!

I had hoped to post a picture of it but this is all that was left this morning!




Everyone really did love it! ~smile~

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: