Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some Crafting for Christmas


This is what I have been up to this week. I found this pattern for "Kris Moose" in a Country Woman magazine (Nov./Dec. 2006) and I though the was really cute. I made 8 of them and plan to use them to top gifts and the cookie plates that I take to the dentist and doctor's office.

Here is the whole herd....


I love all things moose related and these were easy to make. I have all my books out and will spend some time during the littles nap planning the things I would like to make, bake and do for the holidays.

Has anyone else started crafting for Christmas? I would love to see what you've been up to!

Happy Wednesday!

Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

How KA-UTE!!! I will have to take picture of a moose one of my student's mother gave me.....you will be DROOLING!!!

Liisa said...

Thanks Traci!

Please do take a picture as I say I love all things moose!

Blessings,
Liisa