Tuesday, August 21, 2018

New Mommy Care Jar

I thought I would share an idea I had to brighten the day of a new mommy who was feeling weak having a bit of a hard go after some difficulties with the birth of her son.
She is such a sweetheart and I wanted her to know I was thinking about her and praying for her. I came up with a gift in a jar. Just a few little things but I think it turned out cute.
Here is a picture of the finished jar....

I used a soother paper punch on the tag and layered it over a piece of blue card stock. I used a scrap of fabric and tied on some raffia for a bow.

Now here is a picture of what I put inside....
I put in...
-6 decaffeinated tea bags - 2 green, 2 earl grey and 2 English breakfast
-2 "gourmet" lollipops
-Chocolate  - you can never go wrong with chocolate!
-I put some candies in a little zipper baggie and topped it with card stock and did the same for some caramels.
-A tube of lavender chamomile hand cream
-A little bag containing a set of magnets I made ( I will post about those soon!)
-Not shown here but I did add in a small note pad and a cute pen.

She was quite pleased and I was happy I could bring her a little something. It was really fun coming up with things to add in and I think I may do this again for other occasions.
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: