Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Meal for New Parents

Just a little quick picture of how I  packaged a meal for friends of ours who just had the cutest little boy. ~smile~
I am always trying to figure out the best way to bring a meal to someone so I thought I would share what I came up with this time. I don't want people to have to worry about washing dishes and returning them to me so I thought I would use a disposable pan. I didn't want to bring several pans so I got a rectangular one and put the meatloaf in one end, put the mashed potatoes in one corner squared them up to make room for the corn and sprinkled the potatoes with grated cheese. The corn I put in a baggie so they could pull it out and heat it separately as it did not need as much time as the rest of the meal. I think it worked well. I labeled the top with instructions to remove the corn and just heat the rest in the oven. That and a chocolate cake in another disposable pan and the meal was complete ~smile~
Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: