Monday, August 20, 2018

I Love Long Walks on the Beach


Hmmm....sounds like a cheesy dating profile doesn't it! hahahahaha!
Seriously though my super romantic hubby took me for ice cream and a walk along the boardwalk at the beach to enjoy the sunset last weekend for our 31st "dating anniversary." We started dating when I was 15 and he was 17 so being teenagers we always celebrated our dating anniversary and we just kept going. ~smile~  I don't mean we do anything big and no gifts or anything but we acknowledge it and celebrate a little bit. I think it is important especially in this day of divorce and quick relationships to celebrate milestones and who doesn't love an extra excuse for a romantic evening out. *wink*
So take an opportunity to sneak away with your hubby and enjoy a nice time alone to celebrate your relationship.

Blessings,
Liisa
P.S. This is a Lake Huron Sunset - so pretty!

No comments: