Thursday, October 23, 2008

Saving God


I just watched the movie Saving God and it was just incredible. I would strongly urge everyone to rush out and get this movie. Thanks to my sister Leanne for bringing it over so I could watch it.

Here is the synopsis from the website....

Ex Con Armstrong Cane (Ving Rhames) returns to his neighborhood a changed man looking to take over his father's old church and congregation. The neighborhood though is full of drugs and gangs.

Those who are able, are leaving for more prosperous areas and falling in with a slick preacher (Ricardo Chivara). But even with a dangerous gang leader (Dean McDermott) threatening his flock, Armstrong won't give up.

Tough as nails on the outside and inside, Armstrong shouts God's word to whoever will listen

- especially Norris -

a youth on the edge of falling into a lifetime of bad choices. They form a close bond and strive to change, but will the sins of the past come back to haunt them?



For those who read my blog in our area...you can rent it at the convenience store!

Blessings,
Liisa

I am not kidding - go get this movie! Go, go go! ~smile~

No comments: