Thursday, October 30, 2008

Above Rubies Ladies Retreat!


I am so excited!!! Nancy Campbell from Above Rubies is coming to Ontario in May for a ladies retreat in the Muskokas and God willing I will be going! I have been so blessed by their website and having been hoping for many years that she would come to Ontario for a ladies retreat and now she is!!! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me!

Details are not finalized yet but the cost is expected to be around $160 dollars and that will include a bed for two nights, 5 meals and the sessions. It is taking place at Camp Crossroads near Torrance Ontario May 8-10. For more information you can visit the Above Rubies website and look under retreats in the sidebar.

There are no tickets available yet but they say that they can accommodate 200 women and young ladies over 13 years of age and expect it to fill up fast so if you would like to ensure a spot you can email those organizing the event at above@exhort-daily.com to reserve a space. I emailed this morning to reserve spaces for myself, my sister, my niece and our friend.

How exciting! I am so looking forward to the sessions and I am also looking forward to the opportunity to fellowship with so many like minded ladies.

Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Why does Canada have to be so darn far from Oklahoma......

Make sure you take all kinds of pictures.

Liisa said...

I wish it wasn't so far away I w ould love to get to meet you in person!

I will take lots of pictures. I am so excited!

Blessings,
Liisa