Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!


Today I have been busy making Autumn Pumpkin Bread. One for a gift and the other for the freezer. I had left over pumpkin that I wasn't sure what to do with though since I didn't want to waste it.

Then I happened to be looking through "Sesame Street Yummy Cookies Baking with Kids" cookbook that one of the mommies brought for me to look at. In there I found a recipe called "Abby's Magical Pumpkin Cookies" They are yummy! In fact there are many wonderful recipes in this book and they even highlight the parts of the recipe that are best for little ones to help with. What a great idea.

So my one little monkey that I have today and I whipped up a triple batch - a ton of cookies! My pumpkin is all used up - no waste and best of all we have treats for today and for the freezer. ~smile~

Here are some pictures.....





Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: