Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome I am pleased you have chosen to visit me here! I thought I might post a little about me and I hope you will let me know a bit about you as this blog progresses.

I am very happily married to my high school sweetheart. We have been blessed with one son who is now 16. I had dreamed of a large family but God has had other plans for us however our home is full of children during the day! I care for 5 little ones while their Mommies and Daddies are at work. Four girls and one boy. They are 4 , 3, 2, 1 and 8 months. I love them as my own and have had them since they were all wee babies. I will refer to them by the nicknames I have for them when I write of my day.... they are such a big part of it!~smile~

We live in a little town, in an old house with a big front porch and we love it here. In our family we also have an old yellow lab and a big fat cat who are both loved more than words can say! We attend a small (but growing!) church that is bursting with the love of God and a spirit of family.

I guess that pretty much sums me up! I look forward to having a place to share the happenings in our lives .

Blessings,
Liisa

1 comment:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Woohooooo....I'm starting from the beginning......