Monday, September 10, 2018

New Fall Decor Items

I thought since it was a chilly, rainy fall type day I would share my new fall decor items. I love love love fall! I look forward to it all year, and decorate my house for fall almost as much as for Christmas.
I got just a couple of new things this year - I was trying to be good - there are so many super cute things out there!
First I found these beautiful quilted fall wall hangings at a second hand store. They are so pretty!
I picked up this sweet little squirrel at Hobby Lobby. I love squirrels yes I know I am likely the only one but they are so cute! A friend of ours said they were reeking such havoc on his gardens he was tempted to get out a paint ball gun! Yikes! I told him if I saw multi colored squirrels I would know what happened.  Thankfully he was kidding and would never do something so awful to the poor little things.
This was also a Hobby Lobby find. It  was just so pretty I had to have it even though the gold doesn't really go with my country style decor. I ended up putting it in the washroom with a sprig of golden toned berries and a faded metal bird and it looks quite nice.
Finally my Mum gave me this beautiful twisted metal pumpkin candle holder. I added a Pip candle ring and a battery operated candle and I love how it looks on our coffee table. You don't get the full idea of what it looks like in the picture though.

So that is it - see I said I was being good this year....well I may have also grabbed a wooden pumpkin from Dollarama last time I was in too but it was so cute and only $1.25. So how could I pass that up. ~smile~
So, Happy Fall Shopping! I would love to see what others have found this year. ~smile~
Blessings,
Liisa




No comments: