Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Home-Making


I just discovered that Dr. J. R. Miller's book Home-Making is available in full online as are many of his other works. I have been wanting to read this book since seeing it on the Ladies Against Feminism website but did not have the extra funds to purchase it so I am pleased to have found it online and look forward to reading it.

Here is a bit of the introduction to chapter 3 "The Wife's Part" ....

'It is a high honor for a woman to be chosen from among all womankind to be the wife of a good and true man.'

This really touched me. When I think that of all the women out there my husband chose me to spend the rest of his life with...it is a high honor!

If you would like to read this book online here is the link.

Blessings,
Liisa

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

What a great reminder, Liisa! You're right--it is an honor to be married to a wonderful man.

Anonymous said...

Liisa, this touched me too! It is such an honour to be a wife. In fact, I told this to Chris just yesterday and then I read this today! Marriage is indeed an institution of God and is one of high honour. Thanks for this great post, Liisa!

Love,

Glenys

Liisa said...

Thank you for your comments ladies!

Blessings,
Liisa