Saturday, January 5, 2008

Titus Women


I have been busy with two other ladies organizing a monthly get together for ladies (anyone over 16). We are calling it Titus Women. Here is the notice we hope to have included in the bulletin at church.





Titus Women
Titus 2:3-5 - Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.


The first in a monthly get together for ladies will take place January 24th, 2008 at 7 p.m. at ___________ ___________ _______. These get togethers will be after the spirit of Titus 2, an event where ladies can meet and learn valuable skills from one another. Each month will have a different theme. For January we will be making Home Management Binders. These are wonderful organizational tools and will help in the running of your home and the lives of your family. We will also be discussing planning our days and keeping our priorities straight. If you have any helpful hints or have something that works for you please come prepared to share that information with the rest of us! We hope to see you there! Bring a Friend! ( All materials will be supplied. There is no cost to attend.)

Please let one of us know if you are able to attend January 24th as we will need to purchase supplies in advance. Thank you !



I am so looking forward to these get togethers. We have many ladies at our church that have so many valuable skills and lessons they can share with everyone. I am looking forward to sharing what I may know but mostly to learning from these other women!

Blessings,
Liisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liisa, I think this is wonderful! I wish I could come too- seriously!

Love,

Glenys

Liisa said...

Oh I wish you could too! You would have so much to offer a group of ladies!I plan to share some of the ideas and hints that are shared at the meeting here on my blog for anyone that may benefit from that. I can always use more suggestions on getting organized and planning so perhaps some other ladies can too.
With love,
Liisa

With love,
Liisa

*carrie* said...

Liisa,

What a great idea. I've been wanting to make some kind of home management binder for awhile. Groups are definitely a way to get motivated! I look forward to reading about it.

Liisa said...

Thanks Carrie! I am pretty excited about it. You are right doing something in a group really motivates you to finally get it done. My friend and I have been saying for a while that we really need to get better organized how a binder would really help and now it is finally happening!

Blessings,
Liisa