Friday, January 11, 2008

It Went Well!


My niece is recovering nicely! Thank you to those of you that prayed for her! I will spare you the details but they resolved the problems that she was having and repaired some other issues they discovered when they were operating. So we are praying that this will provide long term health and wellness!

I have four little monkeys today and my goodness they were wound up awfully tight this morning! I am so glad that nap time comes in the afternoon...it didn't take much for them to fall asleep today after all the running around and yelling and dancing etc. that went on earlier!

I spent some time this morning making cinnamon rolls and mini cinnamon apple muffins to take to the church with me tomorrow for those that come to help. We will be taking down all the Christmas decorations, organizing and doing some cleaning. My hubby is working overtime tomorrow so I am free to go and help.

My nephew is staying with us while my sister and niece are at the hospital. It is nice to have him here. He is a good boy and easy to get along with. Also he is 14 now so he basically looks after himself, though I like to look after him. ~smile~ My niece may be home this weekend if everything is o.k. That amazes me how they can operate on your brain and abdomen and still send you home in three days. Wow!

Blessings,
Liisa

No comments: