Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!


My little boy is 17 today! As a matter of fact he will turn 17 at 2 minutes to 2 this afternoon. I can't believe that it has already been 17 years! I am pretty sure he was just three years old and then I blinked and he's 17. I am so proud of him and the man he is becoming.

Happy Birthday Andy! I love you very much!

I am quite happy that I have the day off today as I will be baking a birthday cake and going out for lunch with my birthday boy. We will be taking him to a nearby city to the music store there to choose a gift on Saturday. My hubby felt it would be better for him to choose his own gift this year as he is very into guitar but may want to branch out into drums or a keyboard (This music store allows you to rent instruments or equipment and then if you choose to buy it at some point a portion of that comes off your purchase price so we plan to rent what he would like for 6 monthes as his gift so he can decide if he likes it or not then if he wants to buy it a portion is covered for him if not we can just return it.)or he may choose something else. The music store is like a big toy shop for him...and my hubby too!

Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi, I just wanted to wish your son a happy birthday! I hope he has a great day..........

Priscilla x

Liisa said...

Thank you Priscilla! I will pass along your wishes to him!

Blessings,
Liisa