Monday, February 2, 2009

A Good Day


Yesterday when I came out of church it was near zero degrees Celsius and the sun was shining. It was wonderful! I came home and opened up every window in the house and got some chores done. Nothing perks me up and puts me in the mood to freshen things up like a mild day and fresh air filling the house after it being shut up tight for so long. ~smile~

I also spent part of the afternoon watching the Superbowl pregame show. I love to watch the Superbowl and really enjoy the pregame hoopla....The odd thing is I do not watch football at any other time of the year! I know I am strange.

My hubby came home and cooked me a wonderful fish dinner then he watched the game with me. It was fun - he was cheering for Arizona - I was cheering for Pittsburgh....the Steelers won in the last few seconds and I got to tease him - it was a very good day!

Happy Monday!
Blessings,
Liisa

Picture from www.allposters.com

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

I don't watch it any other time either....I really watch just for the commercials and this year I was too busy to even get to see many of them.....oh well, the news will be showing them for the next week...I'll catch them then. We had a few warm days also....should be in the 70's here this weekend!!! What is that there in celsius?

Liisa said...

Wow! 70 is 21 degrees celsius! That is really warm.

0 celsius is 32 degrees for you.

We won't see temps as high as 21 until late May but more likely June!

Blessings,
Liisa