Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Hectic Month

This has been just an unbelievably hectic month, but a month full of good things like caroling with church family, a beautiful candle light service at church (my favorite part of the year)and baking cookies, cookies and more cookies. My parents just moved into town so that was a busy week preparing for that and then the craziness of moving day ~smile~. I can't forget all the shopping, planning and wrapping that have gone on but I must slow down and take time to refocus and take time to settle down and remember what we are celebrating.

It's about the cross...


Blessings,
Liisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Liisa,
I just wanted to say that you write beautifully and with inspiring words. I very much enjoy reading your blogs. It allows me to learn and think of how I can make myself a better person and work towards a 100% devoted Christian. I also enjoy reading about your life and family (who sound lovely) and your outlooks on things.

Anonymous said...

P.s. I shouldn't have marked myself as anonymous just in case you wanted to respond.

Liisa said...

Child of Christ - Thank you so much for your kind words, they were a real blessing to me this morning!