Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blessings


I always sign my posts and emails "blessings". I was thinking today as I was typing that what blessings I have experienced today.

Today I was blessed with four sweet little monkeys to watch. Three of my regular little ones and my friend Lisa's daughter was able to join us for the day as well. They have been playing so well together and that is such a blessing as things were off to a rocky start this morning.

We headed out for our walk in the rain armed with umbrellas and a plastic stroller cover - I am blessed to have these things to allow us to walk no matter the weather but it soon let up and we were able to just enjoy our time out.

I found a really big bag of spring colored m&m's for just $2 so I will be able to use them to make cookies...after I sample one or two just to make sure they aren't poisonous or something. ~smile~

My hubby has a job where I can communicate with him by phone or email throughout the day if I need him.

My son has an absolutely fantastic sense of humour and is an unending source of laughter in our home. He is also such a good boy. When I see the things other teens are doing or involved in I can't help but thank God that he is not involved in those things and that we have a very good relationship with him.

My church family blesses me with their friendship and kindness.

Our home is filled with love and laughter and sometimes more than our fair share of teenagers!

The sun is shining and the sky is blue and things are turning greener and greener outside every day!

There are so many more things that I have been blessed with today and I thank God for each one of them!

What blessings have you experienced today?

Blessings, *wink*
Liisa

No comments: