Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - Table on the Porch


O.k. this is a really basic idea but it really does work for me. We have a covered porch on the front of our house and I have a small square kitchen table set up there with a few chairs and a pretty vinyl tablecloth that goes well with the colors of the brick and the porch posts. This is small enough to be out of the way but still provides a really nice spot for three or four to enjoy a meal together. It has also proved very valuable on rainy days or very hot ones. On those days I take the little monkeys out there and we paint or do play dough or any other messy craft or activity. Clean up is so easy and we are able to get outside no matter the weather and do something fun! As I said a basic idea but it really works for me. For more ideas please visit Rocks in my Dryer.

Blessings,
Liisa

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Liisa,

Great idea. We've hosted lots of people on our beautiful covered porch, but haven't eaten out there just us yet.

Liisa said...

Thanks Carrie! I have really been inspired by your entertaining on your beautiful front porch!

Blessings,
Liisa